Watch the video
Casters Liébart - Histoire

History

Since 1857

This family’s tale began in Damery in 1857, when Eugène Cadel, a winegrower by trade, decided to produce his own brand of champagne.

In 1900, his son-in-law René Filaine, a pilot, established himself as a wine merchant, travelling all over France to sell the Champagne House’s production. In 1944, his daughter Marguerite Filaine married Louis Casters, a young man who’d come from Belgium with his family in the 1920s.

This family’s tale began in Damery in 1857, when Eugène Cadel, a winegrower by trade, decided to produce his own brand of champagne.

In 1900, his son-in-law René Filaine, a pilot, established himself as a wine merchant, travelling all over France to sell the Champagne House’s production. In 1944, his daughter Marguerite Filaine married Louis Casters, a young man who’d come from Belgium with his family in the 1920s.

Read about our history
Read about our history
Casters Liébart - Cuvées

Our Cuvees

Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay

The Casters-Liébart Estate’s vineyard stretches over … hectares, mainly on the slopes around the village of Damery, but also in Saint-Martin d’Ablois in the heart of Epernay’s Coteaux Sud. The varieties grown are mostly black grapes with 50% Pinot Meunier, 20% Pinot Meunier and 30% Chardonnay allowing for skilful and original blends.

Learn about our cuvees

Visit us !

We are not always present at home, before passing, don't forget to take a appointement by phone to : 03 26 58 41 50

Open from Monday to Saturday, only on appointment.

Champagne Casters Liebart
3, rue du Pignon Vert
51480 Damery
Tél. +33(3) 26 58 41 50

locate us

51480 damery - France

Contact us
Google Map Casters-Liebart